Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Three Months

Sunday marked our three month wedding anniversary. We have now been married for as long as we were a couple before we got married--a total of six months together. It has been fantastic! :)

Family and friends were so kind and generous to us for our wedding, and it was a great day. We haven't even begun to compile pictures or organize mementos.

The other day, we found our friend Kris's blog. She is a professional photographer and did our wedding for us. She did a great job and we really appreciate her. We found a couple of entries in her blog about our wedding--currently the only known written documentation of the day!
Click here and here to read Kris's blog entries.

Thanks Kris!

7 comments:

Stacy said...

3 months! I didn't even realize it had been that long already. So I'm going to scold you two and say it's definitely time to get some wedding pictures up! More than one that you stole off your friend's blog.

CarrieAnn said...

Ha ha ha ha! You are totally right. We need to prove to the world that we actually got married. :)

Natalie said...

so glad to hear that you are doing well!

MM said...

I would just like to point out the title of Kris's blog entry about our wedding:

CUTEST, GOOEY-EST COUPLE EVER.

Well put, Kris. Well put. A distinction we accept with great pride.

Bree said...

Congrats hon! For some reason I knew this, but I didn't. Yanno?

You guys are so cute together!
Bree

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute! I am so glad that Matt found you, CarrieAnn (or was it the other way around?)because you obviously make him very happy. We also love having you in our crazy family. Love you both

photomama said...

You missed a blog entry, by the way...I even blogged about your engagement pics. Here's the link: http://photokrista.blogspot.com/2008/01/matt-and-carrie-ann.html

See...you guys are famous!!