Friday, June 13, 2008

Yay for Alan!



My brother Alan graduated from the University of Chicago Law School today. Yay hooray! What an accomplishment. I miss the whole Alan and Maren family and hope they will move back to Salt Lake one day.

I was able to scrounge up some random media--audio and two pictures--to document his time in law school:

Here (near the end and only if you are patient) you will find audio of Alan chatting with the former Attorney General of the United States, Alberto Gonzales, when he addressed the law school in a presentation entitled "Foreign Law and Constitutional Interpretation." About a year ago I was listening to audio on the internet of speeches given at the law school and was surprised to hear Alan's voice questioning the Attorney General :)

Below is a picture of Alan and a group of LDS law students with Elder Oaks, a University of Chicago Law School graduate. Alan is on the very top row in the center.


And with Maren (in grey, smiling for both)






No comments: