I woke up this morning and said to Matt "why does it smell like toast in here?". I forgot about my loaf of bread in the oven last night and went to bed. This is what 450 F for 7 hours looks like.
I am literally LOL! I even had David come over and read it. That is so funny, because it so sounds like something that I would do. Totally off subject, but have you seen "Take the Lead?" Of course you have, it's a dance movie. But, anyways, the girl that likes Antonio Banderes reminds me of you. Cutie!
This is very typical of me. I do stuff like that all the time. Liesel, believe it or not I actually haven't ever seen "Take the Lead" Now I'm going to have to watch it and see who this girl is :)
That's awesome, at first I thought you had baked it with squid ink until I read the article. I wouldn't want to count how many times I've left a pot of stock overnight and awakened to a burnt out pan.
9 comments:
LOL!!! Oh no...that's so funny and sad at the same time. Poor bread didn't stand a chance!
Oh dear! So sad! lol Do not drop it from your condo! lol
I am literally LOL! I even had David come over and read it. That is so funny, because it so sounds like something that I would do. Totally off subject, but have you seen "Take the Lead?" Of course you have, it's a dance movie. But, anyways, the girl that likes Antonio Banderes reminds me of you. Cutie!
Now that is some talent!
Love it!
This is very typical of me. I do stuff like that all the time. Liesel, believe it or not I actually haven't ever seen "Take the Lead" Now I'm going to have to watch it and see who this girl is :)
That's awesome, at first I thought you had baked it with squid ink until I read the article. I wouldn't want to count how many times I've left a pot of stock overnight and awakened to a burnt out pan.
You could almost pass it off for a dark rye...okay maybe not.
Yeah, that might be a stretch :)
You know... I have seen something like this in a modern art museum.. you just have to pretend you meant to do it :)
Post a Comment