Matt looking charming in his snow gear. This is the only picture I got at Dad and Mom Colleen's house unfortunately.
A cute twin picture
A few of my favorite presents:

Matt got me a butterfly kit. It came with caterpillars and we got to watch them turn into butterflies. Our cats have never been so entranced. Usually in the morning they are crying at our door. The first morning after some butterflies emerged we awoke to a suspicious silence. All three of them were sitting motionless just staring at the cage. They wouldn't even budge for breakfast.

Mom Paula made Matt and me frog pajama bottoms. I love them! They fit perfectly and they are the first PJ bottoms I've ever owned that are long enough.
This is from my Mom. She actually carved this for me from a piece of wood! It is a Christmas tree ornament to commemorate our trip to North Carolina.
A different angle that shows the mouth she carved :) I love it.

Matt got me a butterfly kit. It came with caterpillars and we got to watch them turn into butterflies. Our cats have never been so entranced. Usually in the morning they are crying at our door. The first morning after some butterflies emerged we awoke to a suspicious silence. All three of them were sitting motionless just staring at the cage. They wouldn't even budge for breakfast.
Mom Paula made Matt and me frog pajama bottoms. I love them! They fit perfectly and they are the first PJ bottoms I've ever owned that are long enough.

4 comments:
Looks like you had a great Christmas! So awesome!
Looks like fun, but you're KILLING ME here by referring to your accident and then not sharing. I NEED to know. Are you okay?
Yeah, I'm okay. When we were in Cambodia we got hit by a truck. My face was split open in a few places and I broke my nose. I've had to have some plastic surgery, but things are good. If you like gory medical stuff, I can send you some pictures :)
Oh my gosh Carrieanne. I'm glad you are okay, but how scary. We need to talk sometime. Send me your number again k, I'll skype you.
Post a Comment