Birthday week was great. My family made my birthday so much fun.
On the actual day, my parents sponsored a birthday dinner for me at the Garden on top of the Joseph Smith building, since they couldn't be here. I loved the food an the atmosphere.
On the actual day, my parents sponsored a birthday dinner for me at the Garden on top of the Joseph Smith building, since they couldn't be here. I loved the food an the atmosphere.
While waiting for the food, my cute date consented to a sassy photo shoot. What great company!
That weekend, Matt threw a birthday party for me. It was fantastic. He had our house all decked out in birthday decorations, and he made great snacks. I saw friends I hadn't seen in ages. (Thanks Matt!!!!)
Here is me in my birthday gear--crown, glowstick necklace, 30th birthday blue ribbon--pretending to be the birthday queen (the balloons were my loyal subjects).
Alan and Maren, a necessary addition to any great party
Mike, Kellie, Lukifer, and Matt. Doesn't get better than this.
Celina bonding with Rufus
A slight snack mishap. These tricky mini corndogs came back to haunt us about a month later when a forgotten batch of them were found in the oven, burnt to charcoal!
4 comments:
You WERE the birthday queen! Cutest birthday queen ever!
Happy Belated birthday! I can't believe we're all turning 30...ick! Looks like you did it in style.
What a fun birthday week! I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the big #30 celebration!!!!
Thanks for sharing all the great photos.
Marianne
Just look at your 30th Birthday Party, fun fun fun. Hey I can't believe my sweet grandaughter is 30, she is still my little girl.
Grandma
Post a Comment