Monday, August 18, 2008

Face Average

Matt and I were playing on a website that Alan introduced us to. You can upload a picture of your face and it will morph it in a variety of ways. Masculinize it, feminize it, age it, etc.

There is also a feature where you can take pictures of two people and make a composite of the images. Below is a picture which is an average of Matt's and my face.


To Matt, it looks more like me, to me it looks more like Matt. I think the 5 o'clock shadow tips the scale.

www.faceresearch.org

7 comments:

Stacy said...

So it's like Conan O'Brien's game of "If they mated" This could be what your future son looks like grown up! You should keep this picture and compare years later.

CarrieAnn said...

Exactly! We'll have to see :)

MM said...

Or our daughter... hopefully minus the beard :)

Stacy said...

I don't know...totally looks like a dude so I wouldn't be hoping your daughter looks that way :)

Natalie said...

how funny! now you know what your kids will look like!

Liesel said...

I have to side with Carrieanne. I think HE looks more like Matt. Now that you know what your kids are going to look like what's stopping you? LOL

Marianne said...

This is really interesting. What a cool program! Yes, this MAY be what your "offspring" would look like. :) It'll be interesting to find out!

Marianne