One thing I'm going to really miss about Cambodians--they love to dance. There is dancing at every party and every wedding. It is good for my soul. Last night I went to a work party with Matt and he took some video of it. Probably the last dancing here for me before we move back. Also, I'm starting to look more pregnant. The girl I'm dancing with in the video kept scolding me every time she thought I was dancing too rough for the little baby inside. :)
"Before we move back"???!!!?!?!?! When is that? Oh, I'm so excited. Can I please be one of the first people to see you, before you get sick of telling all the stories? I want to hear every detail of every part of your life! And, you are such a cute pregnant lady! Can't wait to see you in person!
2 comments:
Cute belly! Babies like dancing :).
"Before we move back"???!!!?!?!?! When is that? Oh, I'm so excited. Can I please be one of the first people to see you, before you get sick of telling all the stories? I want to hear every detail of every part of your life! And, you are such a cute pregnant lady! Can't wait to see you in person!
Post a Comment