My husband and dancing, together at last! Matt and I started taking a salsa class together recently and it is so much fun to dance with him. He is learning so quickly.
This is me performing with my salsa company about a month before I met Matt. I'm the tallest girl, and start out second to the right.
I spent a lot of my 20s dancing and made a lot of great memories with the two groups I danced with, Obatala Dancers (in the video) and Utah Rhythm and Dance (A ballroom team). I loved both the people and the dancing so much.
Now I'm making lots of fun dance memories with Matt. It is the best thing in the world to have a permanent dance partner. You are the best Matt!
8 comments:
I wish I could have seen this live! I'm impressed with your body rolls and you look very graceful. I either forgot you danced with a salsa group or never knew. But that's really cool. Good job! And I'm glad that Matt's finally come around.
Thanks Amy! Yeah, Matt always said he would be willing to take lessons with me if I wanted, but I haven't cashed in until now :)
Fantastic! Enjoy every minute dancing with your hubby =) I miss dancing. Take lots of pics to share with us soon!
Oh, I'm kind of jealous. David and I haven't gone dancing since before we had kids. You REALLY REALLY look great out there! Don't forget to use your lessons with good old Paul too. :)
Liesel--we won't forget for sure. I'm excited about the Paul lessons! I bet there are some good salsa spots in Puerto Vallarta :)
I had no idea you did that! Way cool! I wish Damon would dance with me. I used to think I wanted to marry someone who loved dancing, but then I realized I could live without the dancing if I got to live with Damon.
half-naked male dance partners? dang! how come i never got to do that? ;) you guys were really good! it was fun watching you. so who was that group through? and where were you performing? they said "salt lake city, utah" like it wasn't from around here. :) thanks for sharing!
sorry it took me so long to catch up with your blog! Love it! Love the dance, love the memories, love that you dance still and wish to anything my hubby and I could dance more than just in our living room!
Post a Comment