Matt took me on a surprise date to a Logan farm a few weeks ago to see the baby animals
Hugging a goat

Babies hopping and peeping

The bunny wasn't so sure about this. He tried to make a run for it later.

Another cute specimen

After the farm, some time at the Logan Temple

Licorice ice cream (my favorite flavor) from a Logan dairy.
As you can see, it matches the color of our car.

Thanks for the fun date Schweetie!

4 comments:
Looked like fun! I'm glad you two are keeping up with the surprises and romance =)
Hey, it's been a while since you posted. I love to read your posts and see how happy you and Matt are.
-Thayn
Yeah! You're back! It looks like a fun date. I want some of that icecream! Yum, yum, yum, delicious! (as Maile would say)
It's about time for an entry on your blog. That sounds like and awesome date. Hey, if you're ever there again, maybe you can drive an hour and a half to Rexburg and come visit!
Post a Comment